Friday, December 2, 2011

Seal PT Grinder Fat Angie Sandwich Kicked My But

For the last couple of days Seal Pt Grinder website has really caught my eye. The workouts are tough but fun. Today I looked at the workout and it was called Fat Angie Sandwich as I looked at the workout  I said to myself I had to try it. I know because of my shoulder injury 100 pullups was not happening. But I was going to still adjust and try the workout. (Note if you can get 100 pullups in a workout you are a Beast!) So the workout was this:
Fat Angie Sandwich
25 burpees
100 Pullups I did bodyweight rows with a 20lb vest
100 Pushups
100 Situps
100 Squats
25 Burpees

It took me about  45 to 50 minutes to do. I also did the workout with a 20lb vest. You will see in my video that I have only my Doing Burpees and Bodyrows as the camera died out but I want you to see how intense this workout can get and how much work I need to  do for work capacity. Hopefully next time I can get more footage with a better time. Leave a comment if you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment